Broward AWARE! – January
Share this post
Human Trafficking Prevention and Mentoring Month
In the months leading up to Child Abuse Prevention Month in April, Broward AWARE! is presenting a series of book readings. Since January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month, this month’s book is "Jack Teaches His Friends to be KidSafe!” We hope you will use and share these recordings. Come back each month for a new book!
Human Trafficking Awareness 101 Webinar - brought to you in collaboration with Nancy J. Cotterman Center, Children's Services Council, and the Guardian ad Litem Program Broward.
- Lock It Up!
- LOCKING UP GUNS SAVES LIVES
- Being “THAT” Parent: You Are You Child’s Greatest Advocate and Don’t You Forget It
- Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding
- Broward: Read for the Record 2021
- No More Hidden Voices – Come & Talk to Me
- Great Childhoods – Healthy Minds – Successful Families
- When Literacy Becomes Play!
- A Mindful Broward – Building a Community-Based Model of Resilience
- Helping Families Navigate Through Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities