The Children’s Services Council of Broward County (CSC) is committed to maintaining an accessible website by ensuring that this website achieves equal access to all users of information and functionality in removing barriers interacting with or accessing the website(s) and application(s) by individuals with disabilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (2.0 ) are a series of technical guidelines designed to measure digital accessibility for ADA compliance and Section 508 compliance.
We are currently in the process of designing to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
If you have difficulty accessing any material on our web pages or if you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information or have comments and/or feedback, please contact us via the following methods.
Write: 6600 West Commercial Blvd, Lauderhill, FL 33319
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, the web address of the requested material, your preferred format in which you want to receive the material (electronic format, standard print, large print, etc.), and your contact information. We will make all reasonable efforts to make the page accessible for you.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information (remember they are retiring IE and replacing it with Edge)
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility Website
- To access flash content using a screen reader, visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website
Other Supportive Assistive Technology
- JAWS for Windows
- NVDA for Windows
- Voiceover for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation