Amendment To The CSC Request For Qualifications
Share this post
The Children’s Services Council of Broward County (CSC) announces an Amendment to the Request for Qualifications issued on May 2, 2018 to provide an Assessment of the Services Provided to Children and Youth throughout Broward County, with special needs, mental health needs, and co-occurring special needs and diagnosed behavioral health challenges.
Copies of the Amended RFQ will be available June 10 – July 2, 2018 electronically at www.cscbroward.org or in person at the CSC, 6600 W. Commercial Blvd. Lauderhill, FL 33319.
Applications are due on/before 12:00 noon on July 2, 2018.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Lock It Up!
- LOCKING UP GUNS SAVES LIVES
- Being “THAT” Parent: You Are You Child’s Greatest Advocate and Don’t You Forget It
- Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding
- Broward: Read for the Record 2021
- No More Hidden Voices – Come & Talk to Me
- Great Childhoods – Healthy Minds – Successful Families
- When Literacy Becomes Play!
- A Mindful Broward – Building a Community-Based Model of Resilience
- Helping Families Navigate Through Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities