During the Holidays (and Every Day) Dial 2-1-1 for Support
Share this post
You can access more 2-1-1 Broward resources HERE.
The Children’s Services Council of Broward County (CSC) reminds residents who are experiencing emotional distress to call 2-1-1 for help or access 211Broward.org (above) for a list of providers and professionals serving children and adults with behavioral health issues.
People contact the INFOLine for many different issues, such as:
· feeling anxious or sad
· disruptive behaviors
· eating disorders
· alcohol or drug use
· feelings of depression or suicide
The 24-hour Behavioral Health INFOLine provides free, confidential emotional support, crisis intervention, and information and referrals to mental health services, substance abuse prevention and treatment programs, and other behavioral health services.
- Lock It Up!
- LOCKING UP GUNS SAVES LIVES
- Being “THAT” Parent: You Are You Child’s Greatest Advocate and Don’t You Forget It
- Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding
- Broward: Read for the Record 2021
- No More Hidden Voices – Come & Talk to Me
- Great Childhoods – Healthy Minds – Successful Families
- When Literacy Becomes Play!
- A Mindful Broward – Building a Community-Based Model of Resilience
- Helping Families Navigate Through Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities