Ensuring Children Grow Up Healthy, Safe and Nurtured Through Support and Awareness of Resources
Share this post
All children have the right to grow-up safe, healthy, happy and nurtured. Since 2009, agencies that work to prevent child abuse and neglect have come together in the Broward AWARE! Protecting OUR Children Campaign to leverage public awareness resources for greater impact. Lead by the CSC and modeled on the statewide Ounce of Prevention’s Pinwheels for Prevention Campaign, these organizations help keep children safe from abuse and neglect while healing those who have been victimized. The 2020 Broward AWARE! related events included a Fun Walk/Run & Health and Wellness Resource Fair, the ADAM (Amazing Dads, Amazing Men) Challenge, the Denim Day campaign against sexual violence, and the Family Fun and Resource Fair held in April during Child Abuse Prevention Month. Learn More About Broward AWARE!
- Lock It Up!
- LOCKING UP GUNS SAVES LIVES
- Being “THAT” Parent: You Are You Child’s Greatest Advocate and Don’t You Forget It
- Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding Nature’s Masterpiece Allows for Family Bonding
- Broward: Read for the Record 2021
- No More Hidden Voices – Come & Talk to Me
- Great Childhoods – Healthy Minds – Successful Families
- When Literacy Becomes Play!
- A Mindful Broward – Building a Community-Based Model of Resilience
- Helping Families Navigate Through Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities