Our Goal in Action
Committees are working hard to safeguard the mental and physical health of Broward Children. It is necessary to have in place a continuum of maternal and child health services for at-risk families. Committees are working to ensure that:
- There is a reduction in the Number of Children Drowning (ages 1-4)
- There is a reduction in Childhood Obesity
- All Black babies in Broward County will be born healthy, and remain healthy.
- Babies will be born substance free
- Women will have healthy pregnancies with positive birth outcomes.
- There will be zero perinatal HIV transmissions
- Broward County teens will be healthy.