Our Goal in Action
As the community works toward making sure all children in Broward are ready to succeed in school, committees have been working hard on ways to:
- Improve children's educational success by making sure all of Broward children are ready to succeed in Kindergarten.
- Improve the availability and quality of inclusive out-of-school time programs for economically disadvantaged children and for children with special needs (inclusion).
- Improve the availability and quality of out-of-school care for children with special physical, developmental, and behavioral needs who require intensive services.
- Enhance academic achievement,
- Support social-emotional learning, developmental and physical activities.
- And encourage providers in the community to provide educational field trips and cultural arts opportunities.