As a subcommittee of the Homeless Continuum of Care Board, this committee seeks strategies, resources and viable partnerships targeted at ending homelessness among homeless youth and families.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Homeless Youth & Families committee meets on the 4th Thursday of the month at 1:30 pm at Lauderdale Manors Family Resource and Learning Center, (1400 NW 14th Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311). If you are interested in joining us for our next meeting, please fill out the form below.