Teen Parent Alliance, is a partnering of community organizations to promote positive youth development and to provide a continuum of services to support teen parents to achieve high school graduation, while promoting the prevention of teen pregnancy, repeat pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
- Maternal & Child Health Systems
Get Involved and Join Today
Teen Parent Alliance general meeting is five times a year on the 2nd Wednesday every other month during the school year starting September. We also have subcommittee such as Finding Balance 6 per year providing education and support for Teen parents at the alternative high schools and planning committee meeting for our Annual Walk Aware Event education and Health Fair.
DOH-Broward for the TPA meeting, Finding Balance at the Alternative Schools and Walk Aware planning at Lauderdale Manors.
If you are interested in joining or have questions, please contact us using the form below.