Task Force works to promote fitness and good nutrition among children and adults. The group undertake projects around the community and shares information about projects that the partner agencies are doing, so we can collaborate.
- Hurricane Preparedness: Meal and Menu Planning
- Caribbean Diaspora Healthy Nutrition Outreach Project
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
- Maternal & Child Health Systems
Get Involved and Join Today
Phone : 954-213-0607
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Topics : Health and Mental Care, Basic Needs
Our committee meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9 a.m. at Fort Lauderdale Health Center of FL Dept. of Health, (2421 SW 6 Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315). If you are interested in joining us for our next meeting, please fill out the form below.