The IMH work group has been working collaborative with various community stakeholders to ensure positive infant, child and family outcomes through facilitation of system change at the state, and community level in the areas of workforce development, public awareness and the integration of behavioral health services for the early childhood population.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Dr. Harleen Hutchinson
Phone : 954-903-8279
Related Topics : Health and Mental Care, Basic Needs, Family Support
Infant Mental Health Workgroup meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Children's Services Council (6600 W Commercial Blvd. Lauderhill, Fl 33319). If you are interested in joining us for our next meeting, please fill out the form below.