Coordinates and develops strategies to ensure that all Broward youth ages 11-22 have healthy lifestyles, complete school, are self-sufficient and employment ready. The Positive Youth Development (PYD) approach helps youth recognize their strengths and acquire the knowledge and skills they need to make a successful transition to adulthood. Goals and objectives are accomplished through three sub-committees: Legislative Advocacy, iTech Transit, and Youth Voice.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
- Maternal & Child Health Systems
Get Involved and Join Today
Phone : 954-233-1274
Email : email@example.com
Related Topics : Education
Positive Youth Development meets on a quarterly basis on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m. at Juvenile Assessment Center (JAC) (Address: 2600 SW 4th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315).
If you are interested in joining, please use using the form below.