Develops strategies to improve the data collection and quality of care for LGBTQ youth within the dependency system.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Phone : 305-725-0858
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Topics : Health and Mental Care, Basic Needs, Family Support
*Currently on Hiatus - This committee meets on the 2nd Friday of the month at 1:30 p.m. at SunServe South (1480 SW 9th Avenue, 2nd Floor of Learning Center, Room #8, Fort Lauderdale FL 33315). Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining us for our next meeting.