The mission of Broward Bridge 2 Life is organizing the community to assist youth with their transition from High School to a post-secondary opportunity. Our goals are to improve post-secondary credential by helping youth complete their entrance or employment applications, acquire the financial aid attend post-secondary institution and select career pathways based up their career aspiration.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
This committee meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2:00 pm at Children's Services Council of Broward County (6600 West Commerical Blvd., Lauderhill, FL 33319). Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining us for our next meeting.