BCCSHAC is a School Health Advisory Committee composed of school, health, and community representatives who act collectively to advise the school district on aspects of the Coordinated School Health approach.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
This committee meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at DOH-Broward (780 SW 24th Street Ft. Lauderdale FL 33315). Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining us for our next meeting.