Broward youth who have contact with law enforcement for less serious charges are accountable for their behavior and stay out of deeper involvement in the Juvenile Justice system, experience positive youth, and family development, and have victim and community empathy and awareness.
The Broward Diversion Coalition (BDC) promotes positive youth development, accountability, and responsibility through education for youth, families, communities and law enforcement; and collaborate service system enhancement to strengthen alternatives to Juvenile Arrest and/ or Prosecution.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Phone : 954-276-0860
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Topics : Legal & Criminal Justice
This committee meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 9:30am at Urban League of Broward County (560 NW 27th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311). Fill out the form below if you are interested in joining us for our next meeting.