The Domestic Violence Prevention Committee works in collaboration with the Abuse and Neglect Committee to develop strategies and resources tied to supporting families affected by family violence.
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Topics : Abuse, Health and Mental Care, Family Support
Domestic Violence Prevention meets on the 4th Tuesday of every other month at 3 p.m. at 2650 W State Rd 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. If you are interested in joining us for our next meeting, please fill out the form below.