Our coalition seeks to Unify Stakeholders, Align Initiatives, and Identify Gaps.
Broward Reads: The Campaign for Grade Level Reading Coalition focuses on helping communities and policymakers promote school readiness and quality teaching, tackle chronic absence, and improve summer learning, as well as engage parents as their children's first teachers.
Visit the Broward Reads: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading page
Our Committee's Strategic Goals
Children are Mentally and Physically Healthy
Children are Ready to Succeed in School
Young People Successfully Transition to Adulthood
- Transitional Independent Living
- Teen Parent Alliance
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Mental Health Promotion
- Stop Trafficking and Rescue Survivors (S.T.A.R.S.)
- Special Needs Advisory Coalition (SNAC) of Broward
- Positive Youth Development
- Nutrition and Fitness Task Force
- Mind Body Resiliency Coalition
Get Involved and Join Today
Broward Reads: Campaign for Grade-Level Reading committee meets every other month at Children's Services Council (6600 W Commercial Blvd. Lauderhill, FL 33319). If you are interested in joining or have questions, please contact us using the form below.